Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam
UCI Division of Continuing Education's Project Management Certificate
This program covers A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which serves as the fundamental knowledge base for project management.
Complete the certificate and you will satisfy the project management education requirement to sit for the PMP® Exam. Most courses are approved for PDUs / contact hours from the Project Management Institute.
How You Benefit
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project.
- Instantly apply your new skills and knowledge to any project.
- Ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Gain real-world knowledge from experienced, industry-respected instructors.
Get Your Master's From One Of Our Partner Schools
- Florida Institute of Technology Online Master’s Degree (Contact school directly for degree program options) - www.fit.edu
- Walden University, Master of Information Systems Management (General Specialization) or MS Project Management (General Specialization) - www.waldenu.edu