Sport Management Program
According to PwC's Sports Outlook report, the North American sports market media rights, ticket, sponsorship, and merchandising revenues accounted for a total of $71 billion dollars in 2018. As viewer consumption models and fan behavior shifts with digital innovation, sports organizations will evolve to offer exciting new experiences for their fans. The Sport Management certificate program prepares entry level and experienced professionals for opportunities in the business of sports, athletics, and exercise. If you're passionate about sports or personal fitness and want to create a viable career for yourself in the industry then this program is for you.
- Develop, implement, and control a sport marketing strategy plan
- Perform facility research and environmental impact analysis reports
- Understand the commercial dimensions and relationship between media, sports organizations, and sponsors
- Create an event mission statement and goals outline
- Understand sport consumer behavior pertaining to sales, socialization, and engagement
Download your free Career Planning Toolkit today!